3.23.2003

I haven't been writing for a while. My schedule does not allow me the luxury of writing for kicks. The only 3 hours l have left for anything else apart from work is the only time i can sleep. Naturally, I award myself the privilege. Is not writing a blog for the workshop a crime? I don't think so. I alone control my life and what I do, so I will write whenever I feel like doing it, and whenever I can. We have homework for today's session by the way. I wrote them on tattered pieces of paper, so I'm planning to type them after this. I won't be changing anything, though. I will type the words verbatim.

Blogging is quite a nuisance for me. I am expected to write about my anger. But somehow, it has diminished. I would like to write about things that interest me now. My anger has been relegated to the back of all my present concerns. I am so busy I don't have time to be angry. It makes my jaw hurt whenever I try to vent out my angst. Consequently, i get asthma attacks. Tough. I wonder why I have to go through this entire writing process. Why can't I just write like I drink water? And why do I always have to wait for that bulb to light over my head to be able to do it furiously? And why am I always sooooooo 'tamad'????

Grrr....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home