4.12.2003

Love affair,
Intense, insanely passionate
Strips you of being
Robs you of personality
Because they say, in love
two become one.
The weak shall be subdued
The strong shall reign.
Slave to defeat,
masochist that I am.
Whipped repeatedly.

My blood is replaced by tears
The redder they become.
And cry I will
In solitary.

========

You are all weaved from the same material
Fashioned by one grand loom
The hands that create
Have only one goal
To eliminate the woman
Mask her pain with words
And to remind
That it's a man's world

====

Tea scalds my tongue, but,
I don't feel a thing.
Only the burning of my heart.

(I wonder if there is, indeed, any truth to the "old cow, new cow" theory. I seem to be living it right now)

*I hope to see sunrise before I die....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home