3.12.2004

My relationship with Animator has taken a rather mature turn. And I'm happy with the way it's developing into something that allows each of us to excel in our respective professions. He's back and he's not. It's a weird setup only he and I welcome; holding onto the ultimate anchor that we do love each other and nothing has changed. I am proud of what we have become as artists and individuals in that one or two weeks we decided to be apart. [Sabi ko na nga ba patay na patay ka sa akin eh! haha!]

Now comes the tricky part. The entire Doctor clan will be in Manila on March 27. And I do not mean just my immediate family. I mean my uncles, my grandparents, my cousins, their talking dolls and all imaginary friends. They will be armed with the feign hostility (because they're really sweethearts once you get to know them; they just like scaring the shit out of people), wicked and disgusting sense of humor, sticky palms (as they are suckers for pretty roadside plants, the green-thumbed cheapskates!), a jar of Davao Dencia's tokwa't baboy for me and barrels of love.

Yes, the counter-attack has begun. Expect my family to show up in full force.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home