2.17.2004

She has left; but will be back in July

Former Dark Overlord boarded the plane back to Canada this morning. I wanted to give her a gift, a token of appreciation, but Animator said it would be difficult for me to find something she doesn't have. Hmm, I was thinking, maybe a daughter-in-law. But nah! She already has one in New Jersey. His brother just got married last year and was blessed with a baby girl named Alyssa.

Besides, I was really kidding about getting married this early. We don't even have enough resources to have our future kids walk on marble floors in a house with centralized airconditioning just yet. And argument has already become a staple in our daily lives it's a surprise we're still intact and happy everytime the sun sets. So that's definitely out of the gift prospects.

Days of thinking ended up with nothing. I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye to her. She left really really early this mornig and God knows I was still dead to the world at the time. I do love her, but I'd rather sleep than risk getting convulsions for the rest of the day. I figured I'd just send her email or a card on Mothers Day. You see, this girl never was the thoughtful type.

She'll be back in July, though, for her high school reunion, with the great possibility that the famous Dada (his father) comes along. Perhaps then I would be able to return the marvelous treatment (and the offer of buying me an LV bag, which I declined). It will also give me more time to practice my external caring prowess. Feeling has long been bottled up inside me I have forgotten how it is to show emotion.

Animator probably cried but he doesn't admit it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home