4.17.2003

Davao Escapade 1:

My first day was pretty okay. My parents seem to have been resigned to the person I am now. I even told them about the underground work I do for this New Yorker who pays me $50 per writeup. Not that they agreed that I go on with it, but it's not like they can stop me. We went to this ritzy Chinese resto and I had a bazooka helping of crabs in garlic sauce.. yum yum.. To hell with my allergies. Mom is stocking up on Claritin just so I could get my fix. I truly missed being here. I'm glad I came home. I miss him, though. I hope he's doing fine. I wrote something on the plane this morning, but it's upstairs in my sisters' room so I'll put it here tomorrow instead. Ang tamad ko talaga. Life is good, indeed. And I'm getting fatter by the second.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home