4.15.2003

There is something wildly erotic about green tea. As I write this piece, which I don't think would hold any relevance to any reader, I raise my cup to my lips, and savor the taste, or, rather, the absence of taste from my Korean green tea concoction. The drink presents to me a tinge of saltiness I cannot identify. The warm liquid lingers in my mouth for a while, as I hesitate to swallow, for fear that I might lose the mystery that is its content. I could easily answer my wonder by searching the internet for its ingredients, but I do not. Instead, I let my mind do the searching for me, and the best I could come up with is sex. Yes, green tea, in warm water, tastes like cum. Water. Salt. Water. Salt. Aphrodisiac. Is it? Green tea, in cold water, also tastes like cum with ice. I really don't find anything refreshing about the idea, but my tongue keeps asking for it. I am on my 4th teabag and I can't stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home