9.22.2003

In 30 minutes, I will be facing Mr. Incredible. I pray to the high heavens I don't mess up. It's odd how a thousand potential interview questions are springing from everywhere. I'd like to add them to my original list of questions. That is, if I get away with them. We already sent questions last week and I'm sure he'd notice that some of those I will be asking today are not on the original set. I pray he won't make flippant and sarcastic remarks. Otherwise, I would melt in embarrassment and probably say goodbye to future writing stints with the magazine.

I am stalling. The associate editor wants to meet me first at the coffeeshop across the tycoon's office to discuss particulars. It's been so long since I conducted an interview. I'm not sure if I still remember how to do it.

Good luck to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home