11.30.2003

MORE KAWEIRDOHAN

I feel so empty right now I could not help but call on Him.

Dear God,

Since I am seeking happiness in this world, one that would truly stay and never leave, should I:

1) go back to Davao and live there for good?

2) stay here in Manila and try to work things out despite the fact that the only person whose opinion I valued does not want me anymore? oh, and maybe try to make a career as a recluse?

3) go out of the country for a change of scenery and finally pursue studies there?

4) drink a bottle of shampoo, similar to Rules of Attraction, so I could try to find my happiness in a place beyond this?

Please help me decide what to do, Dear Lord. I don't want to keep wondering and wandering anymore.

Amen.

PS. Lord, alam mo ba yung feeling na watak-watak ka na dati, tapos an angel came and put you together, but in the end scattered you into pieces again? Try mo. Masakit.

(nawe-weirdan na ako sa sarili ko)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home