5.16.2004

Shadow Artist Memoirs still does not give me what i truly want out of a blog. Add that to the fact that, almost always, there's a problem with how blogger works. So, yes, I've been blog whoring the past few days, in desperate search for real home for my words, important and otherwise.

The journey has led me to blogdrive. You must be tired of having me blog hop almost every two months. It's tedious, I know. I'm having a hellish time figuring out what I want, too. Anyway, expect a blogdrive link to come up here soon; it could take a few days more for it to be up and running and, well, become eye candy. Meanwhile, if you're really interested in reading about me, i'll be at Shadow Artist Memoirs.

6 Comments:

At May 16, 2004 at 11:42 PM, Blogger Daxi said...

You have to log-on at blogger, then modify setting and then modify template but it involves a little knowledge of html. I can help you with that.

 
At May 19, 2004 at 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cool new layout! :) gawa mo?

 
At May 19, 2004 at 11:00 AM, Blogger loryces said...

uhm i was the one who commented earlier. nalagay ko ata anonymous. :)

 
At May 20, 2004 at 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

punta ka kayang LJ....

xena

 
At May 20, 2004 at 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From NESS:

Xena, what's your email address? I'll give you my new blog link.

 
At May 21, 2004 at 12:04 PM, Blogger Azrael Coladilla said...

helo..
just dropped by to your blog..

nice...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home