10.02.2003

Beginning next month, probably, you'll be able to read my better written pieces on the Philippine Daily Inquirer's 2bu. That's every Wednesday.

I really can't say much about it because I'm still in shock.

Thank you, you know who you are, for insisting that I go to that screening even though I was too lazy and disheartened to go.

Thank you to those who continue to read what I write though sometimes they don't make sense and create a total ditz out of me. I do not promise to not write duh articles on 2bu, because it IS 2bu, but I do promise that I will go on writing this time. An opportunity has presented itself to me. While in the past, I chose to turn my back and ended up regretting months after, this time, it will be far from that.

I'm happy to know many people support me. Thank you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home