12.01.2003

I saw my disgusting ex of two weeks walking along Buendia on the way to work today. He got so porky and slimy-looking I had to shudder at the thought that I was once hanging out at the mall with this guy. And from the looks of him, he couldn’t even buy a decent lunch as he was walking with a sorry sandwich from the nearby 7-11 and munching with his mouth open while walking rather leisurely under the scorching hot noontime sun.

Why did I even go out with him in the first place? And on another note, why do I only see him during December? Strange.

--

Animator is on the Atkins diet. That means, no carb or sugar AT ALL until he gets his desired weight. Last night, me and him went to Chili’s for a good “lamon” since he just got half of his pay for part of the commercial he was working on. We deserved it, you know. We have been devouring McDonald’s since we both realized we were flat broke.

Anyway, I had to pity him yesterday. I was so sure he wanted to snatch that piece of garlic bread on my plate, but no, sir, he was required to stay away from anything that has the slightest hint of sugar. Tsk Tsk. I’m glad I am not pressuring myself to get thinner. (Which I should be doing because a walk from the bed to the door has now become too taxing for me.)

--

Executive is currently in absentia because of his work. I wish I could do something to help him, but my presence seems to make things worse for him. The best I could do is keep my distance for a while and save my yakkety-yaks until he is sober enough to listen. Hmmm, nice tactic, though. By then, I would have forgotten what I wanted to say.

I pray his new business picks up soon. He owes me time. :)

--

What's up with Travel Time host Susan Medina? Doesn't Studio 23 have anyone better than a socialite who can't even pretend she's not reading? The woman has one to two second pauses between phrase for crying out loud! Not sentences, PHRASES.

I imagine her to be a very good party hostess, but I doubt her ability as a TV show host. While the woman may have some charisma, her speech is a bit faulty and her actions contrived.

Truly someone could do the job better.

In this episode... we will discover... and explore... the wonders... of Philippine... gastronomy.

(There you go! Now breathe.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home