1.25.2004

Cashing in on a Series of Broken Hearts

Just when I thought my lovelife couldn't get any crazier, considering how many I've gone through and the infinite times I bewailed my plight, a book opportunity comes along. This morning, I received email confirming approval of my proposal to write a book on the travails of a heartache and the paths toward healing wounds. I never really thought I would get a thumbs up on the project. I merely sent my proposal last week, for the hang of it, explaining what I plan to do with the book and who will benefit from it, and, voila!, I got the go signal!

This is cause for celebration, I know. But I can't weed out this gnawing feeling inside of having to recall my past relationships again and, most likely, asking other people to recount theirs. Dwelling on the pain of relationships never was my cup of tea, but if it will spell completion of the book, I'm going to have to give it a shot.

I hope you'd help me answer questions when the time comes. I'm not the only one who's been heartbroken. :) Please leave your email addresses if you wish me to contact you within the week for a series of questions. Thanks so much! I will forever be indebted to all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home