1.29.2004

There you go

The book project is not pushing through. Apparently, the publisher doesn't update you on royalties and they don't pay you what you rightfully deserve. So I'm shelving that for now. I'm hoping to use the information I gathered on an article or, maybe, if Fate permit, a book published here in the Philippines.

There are so many things to do, so many things to accomplish. That's why she and I are going on a much needed trip to this city. Why? Because we just want to. But, admittedly, to escape. From what, I can tell you a million reasons, and so can she.

I can decide to turn back and continue living in a world with the same faces, the same cab ribes, same old freaking routines.

But I have a choice. And I choose not to.

Here's to spontaneity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home