1.27.2004

Doubts

Hmmm, it seems the publishing company sponsoring my book is not as reliable as I thought. This piece of information, however, I have yet to confirm with those who have successfully released theirs. I contacted a familiar name from the company's author list. She told me she never got around to finishing hers (she sent it in 2001) because the firm lagged in responding to her questions and other marketing and payment inquiries. Now I'm scared. I emailed one of the authors who has already dealt with them. I'm biting my lip, waiting for his reply.

I remain optimistic that since it's 2004, the company has probably improved operations. Besides, a lot of authors have already published their pieces with them. I can't write something and not get paid for it, especially for this one. I mean, it's not even my dream book! I don't want to go through all the hassle of researching and beating the deadline for nothing.

Anyway, if this fails, i'll still be able to use all your input for another article. so there's really no problem with the information I receive. What I want is answers, though. Does this really work???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home