10.14.2003

I finally saw my name on the paper. It's not much, I mean, it's not like I've actually written something already, but it feels good to see it typed in boldface. Wala lang. I was talking to Buboy this morning about not getting word about my first brainstorming session with the editors and, kinda, whining that I'm losing interest because of the long wait. Now it's here. My name has been printed. My fears have been washed away and it has been confirmed. I have evidence. I did pass that test. I still can't believe I did because I never thought the type of output I gave during the screening was enough to merit me a spot on the broadsheet. But hey, as they say, kanya-kanyang trip yan. The editors probably saw something I didn't.

So it's official. I'm slowly veering away from the dream novel. I should prepare writing lifestyle (ahem, teenybopper-ish) articles from now on. That novel would have to wait.

I've sold out. hahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home