10.10.2003

Results to the Jologs ka ba? exam.

You scored 27 out of 30!

GENUINE JOLOGS. Chances are, you know all these things because the only way mother or yaya can shut you up is to prop you in front of the TV when you were a kid. There's nothing bad about knowing showbiz facts even if the inside of your closet door is lined with pictures of your favorite love team which you made while listening to your CDs of Michael Learns to Rock.

------

I beg to disagree! I never have, do not, and never will like Michael Learns to Rock. Pero who wants to bet I know the lyrics to almost all of their songs? Hahaha! Much like my amazement when I discovered I know the songs of April Boy Regino after listening to them once. No wonder the guy's rich. He's like the Sandman. He penetrates dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home