10.22.2003

the speech in Filipino will have to wait to be completed. I'm not really in the mood to think deep thoughts right now. There is a pile of business articles waiting to be abstracted and I believe that, at the rate I'm going, I will finish these just in time for my usual "go home" time which is 8:00PM.

Just to satiate the curiosity of some people, I changed my blog title because I am in a more positive state of mind now, compared to what I was experiencing when I began writing here. Skeletons in my closet reflects the grief and anger that created this blog. Now, as I trudge a more colorful path of life, one which showers me with bright lights every so often, I am nearly blinded, yet ecstatic and fulfilled. And so I change it to "make lemonade".

This is how we all should live. Let's take the anger out of ourselves and start looking at life in a more pleasant point of view. I pity those who are mad at the world everyday and use feign aloofness or directed hostility as a way of coping with life's lemons. Come on, things do get better in the long-run and we all know it.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home