1.08.2004

Star Struck

I so envy Animator! Imagine having the chance to rub elbows with GMA stars almost every Saturday! Argh! Last night I heard him talk to his officemate about Zoren Legaspi's shot or Carmina's whatever and having lunch across DingDong Dantes and Victor Neri! I'm not a fan of these people ha, but just the thought of being with artistas gives me the shivers. And guess what, he doesn't even give a shit, nor is he impressed. Oh, pa-cool! He's not even a little starstruck!

Sana ako na lang. Boo hoo.

Animator and the company he works for are responsible for all the 3D effects of GMA's Kakabakaba Adventures. As much as I loooooove his work, I don't watch the show often because of the bad acting from most of the cast. Halos lahat baguhan kasi. Calling GMA! We need better actors here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home